- Anon., National horticultural board database, Nat. Hortic. Board (NHB), New Delhi, India, 2008.
- Deodhar S.Y., What’s keeping the apple away? Addressing the market integration issue, Indian Inst. Manag., Work. Pap., Ahmedabad, India, 2005.
- Heady E.O., Diversification in resource allocation and minimization of income variability, J. Farm Econ. 34 (1952) 482–496. [CrossRef]
- Williams D.B, Price expectations and reactions to uncertainty by farmers in Illinois, J. Farm Econ. 33 (1951) 20–39. [CrossRef]
- Nowshirvani V.F., Land allocation under uncertainty in subsistence agriculture, Oxf. Econ. Pap. 23 (1971) 445–455.
- Shackle G.L.S., Expectation in economics, Camb. Univ. Press, Camb., U.K., 1949.
- Binswanger H.P., Attitudes toward risk: theoretical implications of an experiment in rural India, Econ. J. 91 (1981) 867–90. [CrossRef]
- Grisley W., Kellogg E.D., Farmers’ subjective probabilities in northern Thailand: An elicitation analysis, Am. J. Agric. Econ. 65 (1983) 74–82. [CrossRef]
- Hardaker J.B., Some issues in dealing with risk in agriculture, Work. pap. Ser. Agric. Res. Econ. (2000) 1–18.
- Webster J.P.G., Kennedy J.O.S., Measuring farmers’ trade-offs between expected income and focus-loss income, Am. J. Agric. Econ. 57 (1975) 97–105. [CrossRef]
- Roumasset J.A., Rice and risk: decision-making among low-income farmers, N. Holl. Publ. Co., N.Y., U.S.A., 1976.
- Boussard J.M., Petit M., Representation of farmers’ behaviour under uncertainty with a focus-loss constraint, J. Farm Econ. 49 (1967) 869–880. [CrossRef]
Volume 65, Number 5, September-October 2010
|Page(s)||315 - 323|
|Published online||04 October 2010|