- Tromp J., Sylleptic shoot formation in young apple trees exposed to various soil temperature and air humidity regimes in three successive periods of the growing season, Ann. Bot. 77 (1996) 63–70. [CrossRef]
- Kamboj S.J., Quinlan J.D., The apple rootstock and its influence on endogenous hormones, Acta Hortic. 463 (1997) 143–152.
- Kurlus R., Rootstock effects on growth, yield and fruit quality of two sweet cherry cultivars in western Poland, Acta Hortic. 795 (2008) 293–298.
- Son L., Kuden A., Effects of seedling and GF-31 rootstocks on yield and fruit quality of some table apricot cultivars grown in Mersin, Turk. J. Agric. For. 27 (2003) 261–267.
- Szot I., Meland M., Influence of rootstocks on size distribution and fruit quality of sweet cherry cultivars, Int. Agrophys. 15 (2001) 207–214.
- Fallahi E., Chun I.J., Neilsen G.H., Colt W.M., Effects of three rootstocks on photosynthesis, leaf mineral nutrition, and vegetative growth of BC-2 Fuji apple trees, J. Plant Nutr. 24 (2001) 827–834. [CrossRef]
- Sottile F., Monte M., De Michele A., Effect of different rootstock on vegetative growth of Japanese and European plum cultivars in southern Italy: Preliminary results, Acta Hortic. 734 (2007) 375–380.
- Jacyna T., The role of cultivar and rootstock in sylleptic shoot formation in maiden pear trees, J. Fruit Ornam. Plant Res. 12 (2004) 41–47.
- Riesen W., Husistein A., Influence of rootstocks on apple fruit quality, Acta Hortic. 466 (1998) 161–166.
Volume 64, Number 6, November-December 2009
|Page(s)||343 - 349|
|Published online||08 December 2009|