- Majumder P.K., Sharma D.K., Singh R.N., A study on high density orcharding in mango (Mangifera indica L.) var. Amrapali, Punjab Hortic. J. 22 (1982) 123–127.
- Majumder P.K., Sharma D.K., A new concept of orcharding in mango, Acta Hortic. 231 (1988) 335–337.
- Sharma R.R., Singh C.N., Saxena S.K., Pandey S.N., Chhonkar O.P., Cluster planting favours malformation and influences yield and fruit quality in mango, Ann. Agr. Res. 22 (2001) 48–51.
- Schaffer B., Gaye G.O., Effect of pruning on light interception, specific leaf density, leaf chlorophyll content of mango, Scientia Hortic. 41 (1989) 55–61. [CrossRef]
- Schaffer B., Gaye G.O., Gas exchange, chlorophyll and nitrogen content on mango leaves as influenced by light environment, HortScience 24 (1989) 507–509.
- Rao V.N.M., Shanmugavelu K.G., Mango responds to pruning, Indian Hortic. 20 (1975) 5–6.
- Oosthuyse S.A., Some principles to mango pruning and the practices adopted for pruning mango trees in South Africa, Acta Hortic. 455 (1997) 413–421.
- Lal B., Rajput M.S., Rajan S., Rathore D.S., Effect of pruning on rejuvenation of old mango trees, Indian J. Hortic. 57 (2000) 240–242.
- Marini R.P., Marini M.C., Seasonal changes in specific leaf weight, net photosynthesis, and chlorophyll content of peach leaves as affected by light penetration and canopy position, J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci. 108 (1983) 609–613.
- Panse V.G., Sukhatme P.V., Statistical methods for agricultural workers, 4rd ed., Indian Counc. Agric. Res. (ICAR) Publ. New Delhi, India, 1984.
- Porpiglia P.J., Barden J.A., Effects of pruning on penetration of photosynthetically active radiation and leaf physiology in apple trees, J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci. 106 (1981) 752–754.
- Kappel F., Flore J.A., Effect of shade on photosynthesis, specific leaf weight, leaf chlorophyll content, and morphology of young peach trees, J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci 108 (1983) 541–544.
- Barden J.A., Net photosynthesis, dark respiration, specific leaf weight, and growth of young apple trees as influenced by light regime, J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci. 99 (1974) 547–551.
- Syvertsen J.P., Light acclimatization in citrus leaves. II. CO2 assimilation and light, water, and nitrogen use efficiency, J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci. 109 (1984) 812–817.
Volume 61, Number 2, March-April 2006
|Page(s)||117 - 123|
|Published online||03 June 2006|